Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rain or shine







Contribution (cont)


Make a decision to contribute- come what may. Pre-determine that what ever happens nothing will persuade you to stop. Some people stay home due to the rain! If we did that there would be a lot of hungry orphans around. This climate is sub topical!


Other reasons have a bigger punch behind them. You will always face situations that are designed to get you to quit and go back to the normal life. I had several near death experiences last year alone. All directly related to what I do here. 2 malfunctioned parachutes (whilst training for publicity events) and an armed hijack. I had 3 guns pushed into my head while my 2 year old son sat next to me and watched. My wife lay 10 m away with a gun held in her ribs!
So what now? keep on contributing or go home?
Nobody said it would be easy!

MOST HEARTS ARE FILLED WITH REGRET - AT A LIFE HALF LIVED.
Not me. Not any more - I've made a decision. Come what may!
Martin Luther King once remarked- 'Your life begins to end when you grow silent about the things that really matter most'

I guess you could say the same thing about a life without contribution- It begins to end!

No comments: