Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Life











Do you want to go somewhere in this life?




Do you want to do something?

Do you want to take risks that others flee at?

Do you want to make your life count?

Do you want to reach your God given potential?

Do you want to become a world changer?

Do you want to reach world class levels in your chosen field?
READ ON!

Come to South Africa and find out how!

We have set up an exciting LIFE CHANGING 3 week course that will leave you utterly transformed and empowered to live life to the full!

'I used to stack toilet rolls in a supermarket before I discovered these principals. Now I run what is rumoured to be 'the most exciting charity in 25 years'
I used to be physically sick before getting on a plane- now I trott the globe setting Guinness world records in SKYDIVING!
This unique 3 week course will transform the way you think about this life.
Here we will be sharing these principals that will leave you living life that you never dreamed of. All you need to do is embrace them!
IT'S NOT ABOUT EXTREME SPORTS- ITS ABOUT EXTREME LIVING!

see you soon

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Great post Martin, I will look forward to more. And I can say to anyone reading this...GO!! you will never be the same again.

jacqui said...

fantastic- am i too old for a gap year